Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Paleo Diet Cookies – Discover How To Make Simple Yet Delightful Macadamia Cookies The Paleo Way

Paleo Diet Cookies – Discover How To Make Simple Yet Delightful Macadamia Cookies The Paleo Way



If you want know how to bake some paleo diet cookies, then please kindly glance up to the ceiling and smile away…
I want you to smile selfsame you’ve never smiled before…Why?
Well, for I’m about to current to you a paleo style macadamia cookie recipe that is so simple to make…yet taste naturally marvelous!
Okay! Okay! I’m sorry about that ‘look - at - the - ceiling - and - smile’ talk. I know I sound alike a fruitcake… Thing is I’m SO GLAD to conclusively discover some easy recipes for making paleo diet cookies.
Look, I’ve been on the caveman diet for several months now and I had been craving cookies partly on a daily basis!
Sometimes I felt consonant sprinting to the meeting cookie store and get bags and bags of cookies. Macadamia, pecan devotee, walnut, almond, hazel peanut cookies…Whatever!
I just wanted to eat some cookies for heaven’s good!
But since I’ve been following this healthy Paleolithic diet pretty diligently, I thence should avoid preservatives and clear sugar. And that’s a dead through most retail cookies are packed with these ingredients...
So how now brown cow?
Well, that’s not a mess anymore since I stumbled upon a set of paleo cookbooks while browsing the snare. Now I can bake quite a few varieties of paleo diet cookies….
One of them is the macadamia seed cookie recipe which I’m spirit to produce with you now. By the way you can check out the cookbooks by next the yoke right at the end of this recipe.
You’ll not only find recipes for paleo diet cookies, but also recipes for chicken, meat, seafood, snacks, omelets etc in those cookbooks.
Okay let’s go straight to our macadamia cookie instructions…
You’ll need - - > 2 cups of macadamia nuts, 3 egg whites defeated till stiff peaks, 1 ฝ tbs of raw melted honey, 2 tsp of ground cinnamon, 1 tsp of pure child's play extract.
Directions - - > Drop cinnamon and macadamia nuts in a food mixer. Add straightforward extract and honey. Next, combine the compound with the buried egg whites.
Pre - heat the oven to 180 ฐC. Scoop the assortment with a teaspoon. Put each teaspoon of mix on a piece of well greased cookie sheet. Baking time should be approximately 15 memento at 180 ฐC.
Okay we’re done!

No comments:

Post a Comment