Thursday, March 20, 2014

Campbells Chicken Enchilada Recipe

Campbells Chicken Enchilada Recipe



My Campbells Chicken Enchilada Recipe. Accredit it or not, I am a co-op look after with two sons, a gorgeous baby cupcake, and nurture to a fervent Wife. I savor being at home with my kids and being a father to them. I love to cook, bake, garden and do general DIY around the apartment but my real joy is for cooking. I love to save money when I cook and I also am an avid coupon clipper, I love to save money.
Home cooking in my fancy is still the best way to cook dishes that cost less and also give an assurance that they are nutritious and healthy by your choice of ingredients. I take pride in this way of cooking from scratch by using fresh ingredients, owing to canned, boxed or frozen foods are used entirely little. I do love my home cooking. I make clear my family is well - fed and never go hungry.
This recipe is the first of several I will post, giving you an example of how easy it is to rustle up a meal that is organic and healthy for the family. It is a recipe which has been slightly modified to enchiladas you are used to so perceive free to study, modify, and experiment with this recipe as it is those who play with their food who get the best results!
Ingredients
1 / 2 cup Monterey Hard cash Cheese, or any shooting match of shredded mexican cheese blend ( save a bantam bit for subsequent )
1 cup picante sauce ( Walk is good )
2 cups cooked chicken, chopped up
6 flour warmed tortillas
1 small woman, chopped
1 can ( 10 3 / 4 oz ) Campbell ' s Healthy Cream of Chicken
1 / 2 cup tart cream
2 tsp chilli powder
1 sliced green onion
Stir the picante sauce, soup, chilli powder and soup in a pillar - sized bowl.
Stir the concoction with the chicken pieces and add the cheese in a substantial - sized bowl.
Spread the chicken assortment among the warmed tortillas.
Wrap the tortillas up and village them unalike down in a shallow backing tray.
Pour the remaining picante sauce compound over the filled tortillas.
Cover the bashing tray ( I use foil ).
Place the tray in an oven and bake at 350 degrees for 40 diary.
Remove and sprinkle top with a extra saved bit of cheese.
Place back in oven just until cheese melts.
Top with the nymphet and onion.
Serve and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment